Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Monday, February 4, 2008

Off to Ethiopia!!

We just received an e-mail that our dossier is back from D.C. and is off to Ethiopia with our photo albums and gifts for our children!

I feel so excited and humbled. In a short time, my beautiful children will see pictures of their Mommy, Daddy, and baby brother for the first time. I can't explain how blessed I feel. I dream of holding them almost every night and can't even imagine how I will feel when I am finally in front of them. Adoption is such a wonderful thing!!

Come on court dates!!

4 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM , Blogger A Team said...

YEA!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!

That is great news.

 
At February 4, 2008 at 1:42 PM , Blogger A Team said...

YOU MADE MY DAY ON MY FAMILY BLOG WITH YOUR COMMENT!!!!! I thnk it's the same (won three races, but I miss your nice fresh towels and pillow cases).

:-)

 
At February 4, 2008 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Amy said...

You have been tagged...visit my blog for details!

 
At February 6, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I also want to say...how awesome that your children will be seeing their forever family very soon! I am so excited for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home