Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ramblings from a Mom of Four...

O.k. First I have to say a HUGE thank you to Tracie who just brought home her STUNNING baby boy, Abel. She took BEAUTIFUL pictures of the kids and I can't stop looking at them. They are too beautiful. I can't believe how lucky we are.

Next, I want to talk about some feelings I have been having lately. I have been having a hard time. I want so badly for the kiddos to come home. It makes me feel sad and anxious alot. I am really praying to God for patience. I know how very blessed I am every time I look at my adorable little boy. He is getting bigger everyday and I am just in awe of him sometimes. He has become his own little man with SO much personality. I am thankful for him and for my husband. I am thankful for my Mom, who is always so excited and supportive. I am thankful for all of these amazing women that I am meeting through the miracle of adoption. They are each touching my life and for that I am grateful.

I am thankful for so many things and pray for peace in my heart during this time. I pray that my children are happy and loved (I know they are). I pray that my arms will be fuller very soon.

8 Comments:

At February 23, 2008 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Candy said...

Ok girl I know you can't post the PICS...but can you email them to meeeee...I AM DYING over here to see new pic's of them too.

I am having the ANIXETY now too...SO many FAST OUTS early in the week and now NOTHING...

 
At February 23, 2008 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Michelle Riggs said...

Getting pictures is the best, but it makes me want to hold my child. Your turn to travel will be soon.

I can't wait to see a picture of them in your arms.

We are praying for your all.

 
At February 24, 2008 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I remember that feeling like it was yesterday...it's so hard to know that your children are so far away. I pray that your family is together forever soon. I also second what Candy said...can you e-mail pictures??? I want to see the kiddos, too!

 
At February 24, 2008 at 3:49 PM , Blogger I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

K, I know several of us are asking for pictures but I can't help it! I was THERE the day they came to HH...can I please see them too??????? I am so excited to see that email that you are traveling!!
eyesonchrist@comcast.net
smiles,
jen in MI

 
At February 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Blogger obligato said...

Megan, just send a check to the address on my emails or call the store! Let me know! :)

 
At February 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM , Blogger John and Heather said...

I can't wait to see your three kiddos, how exciting! The wait is long and hard; I thought that just knowing they are really out there would make the wait easier. But, I have to say this has been the hardest wait for me; it seems sooo long, the days and weeks just drag on. I love the pictures, but you look at them and you just want to be with them:) Understanding your feelings completely!!

Heather

 
At February 27, 2008 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

"I pray that my arms will be fuller soon."

Me too, me too!! I soooo hope that we get to meet on an airplane headed to Ethiopia. Praying for court and peace for all of us.

Dee Dee

 
At February 29, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Thanks for celebrating with us. I loved getting our FDL and becoming a number. I bet the wait your going through right now is so hard. I hope your little guy gets better soon.
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home