Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

It is early Christmas morning and all of the family is still sound asleep. I am still a kid at heart so I am WIDE awake waiting to hear the pattering of little feet so I can say, "Hey, Shawn, the kids are up. You HAVE to wake up."

Last night we celebrated Christmas Eve. It was such a wonderful time. I cannot believe all of the toys the kids got. We almost could not fit in the car as we were leaving Grandmom's house! The little girls were too cute all night. Riley kept running around saying, "I'm FAAAN_CY" because she was wearing her beautiful fancy Christmas dress. They looked so beautiful. Braeden got a Thomas the Train Tricycle and could not figure out the peddles so Rhys pushed him around all night. He is such a good big brother. He just kept saying, "O.k. Come on Baby Brodder" (that is what Rhys calls Braeden)

When we got home, things took a turn when the kids when to bed and it became SHAWN vs. the KITCHEN SET. Now, this kitchen set was a great deal and I was thrilled when I saw it in Toys R Us. I did not realize that it would be in 5,000 pieces. SO, Shawn tackled it for about two hours. But, now it is all put together for the kiddos. I can't wait to see their faces. IF they ever wake up. Come on, people, IT'S CHRISTMAS!















1 Comments:

At December 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your husband is hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home