Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zach's birthday and Gearing up for the BIG day!

We have been so busy. The kids are READY for Christmas. They are so excited that I feel like they are going to burst if it doesn't come soon. It is so sweet to see them celebrate their first Christmas home.

We are also gearing up to move right after the holidays. Our house has become MUCH smaller than it has ever been so we need a place to stretch our legs. We are moving to a very nice house with a big yard and I am really happy. It is so hectic this time of year but HEY, when Shawn and Megan do something, they do it big.
Here are some fun pics from cousin Zach's party and some shots that I took of the kids. The next posts will be THE CHRISTMAS POSTS!








































3 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Great pics...Megan, the third from the last picture of Braeden is TOTALLY the same face you make! I thought that the second I saw the picture.

 
At December 23, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Blogger A Team said...

what sweet kids! I still can not believe that our families were so blessed this past year with these kids! I remember all 3 of your kids when I was in Ethiopia. I thought your son was going to say to me "quit taking my picture!" haha.
I remember him being a good soccer "football" player!

Have a great Christmas! Post pictures of your new house!

tracie :-)
tnateam.blogspot.com

 
At December 24, 2008 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Toni W said...

Merry Christmas!!! Good luck with the move. How exciting!!
Toni and family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home