Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I think I've heard this song before...

Yes, I remember it well. It is the song where we get bad news after more bad news and I have the perpetual lump in my throat. It is the song where I dread people walking into my office with the obligatory, "So...when are they coming home?" Lump comes back again.
It is the song where I feel tired at 5 pm. I wish I was stronger so I could ignore my hurt better. It is the song where I type a line and the lump comes back.

3 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Blogger John and Heather said...

Megan, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what you're feeling, but my heart aches for you! This wait has been so hard on me; I've been a bit emotional and impatient. I know that you have been waiting longer then me and probably others. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better, but know that I'm praying for you!!

Praying you to travel,
Heather

 
At March 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM , Blogger I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Megan, is it the wait or is the bad news something else? How is your little guy doing? Praying and thinking of you so much!
love,
jen

 
At March 7, 2008 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Megan, I will remember to pray for you and your family. Is everything OK with the boys? I hope things start looking up for you.
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home