Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Friday, March 7, 2008

So...I have been down a lot lately but I am trying my hardest to stay positive. I listened to a song today that kind of summed up how I am feeling:

"It's my resolution...I'm letting go"

This is how I feel. I have to let go and try my hardest to have faith that all will work out. For those who have asked, we believe that our son is doing better! Praise God!

We are also happy to report that FIVE families will be travelling very soon including, the WONDERFUL NEEDLES FAMILY, and the SWEETEST FRIEND, MICHELLE (who I never met but just adore). So I will rejoice with them and trust they will give my kiddos much love.

PLUS, Miss Julie will be in the air in no time and I know she is giving my kiddos love!

Lastly, we got TONS of pics tonight from our agency and our children are just gorgeous. They were holding the dolls and football we got them which of course started me tearing up but in a GOOD way.

So, it's my resolution, I'm letting go. All I need to learn is along this road.

7 Comments:

At March 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM , Blogger John and Heather said...

I could not agree more; all you need to learn is along this road to adoption! Wow, haven't we learned so much? We know that God wants the best for us, He longs to give us the desires of our heart, He won't give us more then we can handle, His plans for us are great, and His timing is perfect! We just have to cling to all the promises He has given us. Your faithfulness will be blessed, Megan! In a very short time you will be blessed threefold:) I am lifting you up in prayer and I will most certainly be lovin' on your children. I can't wait to meet them!

Blessings to you!

 
At March 8, 2008 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Murphy Momma said...

I just had to write and say, your turn will come soon. I adore your kids and will never forget meeting them that first day. Praising God that T is feeling better and praying them home ASAP. Sharon

 
At March 9, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Thank you for your positive comment (about siblings) on my blog. It is so nice to have blogger friends that understand exactly how we feel. I am so excited to see your "story" unfold...and you bring your children home! Your kids are so beautiful!
Michelle

 
At March 10, 2008 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Megan...I am so sorry this journey is becoming difficult for you! Keep your chin up and hold on to the faith that your children will be home forever very soon! I will continue to pray for good health for your entire family!

 
At March 10, 2008 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

I loved that Julie said she fell in love with your girls!! Did that just make your day!
I just the the Ethiopia updates!
Michelle

 
At March 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

Yes, wouldn't it be wonderful to travel together!!! Can't wait...I check on you often even though I don't always comment. Can't wait to hear movement for both of us.
Dee Dee

 
At March 10, 2008 at 2:33 PM , Blogger The Gresham Clan said...

I've been following your blog, but have yet to leave a comment. I'm a fellow AGCI blogger on the waiting list for a boy/girl or siblings under 24 months. I will definitely be praying for you in this very trying time. I'm so thankful we have an amazing God to rest in in times like these. Blessings to you and ALL of your children :)!
Kristin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home