Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh, What a Night!!

Last night we had a wonderful dinner for our family, friends and co-workers. We had raffles throughout the evening that included Philly Sport tickets, furniture, portrait packages, antiques, and Autograph memorabilia (Yay, Eagles and Flyers!)

We were completely moved by the outpouring of love and support! It truly warmed our souls! We cannot thank everyone enough.
From the yummy food, to the music, to the raffles, to the kiddos zooming around in little cars, it was the best night and we REALLY needed it!

The one thing that I failed at was pictures! Here are a few that I managed to get:

This is the cake with the Ethiopian flag!


These are my girlfriends from work, Eileen and Connie and Eileen's son Shane!


This is Braeden in his car. He rode in this most of the night.


This was our BIG raffle prize. It was a beautiful foyer bench. Look at how LITTLE Braeden looks.


This is my Mommy at the end of the night with Braeden. Can you tell he was tired??

3 Comments:

At April 6, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

What a fun night!! Looks like a great time.
Let's pray that this is both of our weeks......you a travel date and me a referral.
Michelle

 
At April 8, 2008 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

I'm glad you had something to take your mind off things too. How are you doing today? I'm okay, but I feel so blind. I don't even know what to hope for.....April travel, May travel, a call today!?!?! I was so hopeful LAST month, and the disappointment is NOT fun.

Thinking of you!
Dee Dee

 
At April 9, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Blogger The Gresham Clan said...

How wonderful. It's great when people want to celebrate with you? How are you doing? Any ideas on when you might get to travel? Praying it will be quickly!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home