Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break!!

I have off this whole week because we are closed for Spring Break! It is wonderful! I thought for sure I would get a call saying, "Hey, can you come in for an afternoon?" But, so far, so good!!
Braeden and I have been having so much fun! We completely rearranged his room which will be T. and Braeden's room. It looks great! It's a good mix of big boy and little boy (still my baby boy).
I also completely cleaned out our basement and changed it to a playroom. Four kids will cause the need for this!
Today we are going shopping and to visit the bunny. Braeden did NOT like the bunny last year so we shall see.

I am doing well waiting. I wish we would get a call this week but know (hope) it will be soon so I am feeling good. I am planning for the middle of April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home