Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In anticipation of our upcoming trip, I have been thinking back alot to our trip to pick up Braeden. I cannot believe that he will be home TWO YEARS on August 29th. In some ways, it seems like it was yesterday. I thought I would share a few pictures of our very first meeting of Braeden on March 3, 2006.

Can you tell I was excited??



Look at how tiny he was...at three and a half months old he was so small!


I LOVE this picture because we took it ourselves. We were so proud of our new family!!!

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

This post gets me really excited to pick up our new child/children. I bet you are bursting to get to Ethiopia!
Michelle

 
At March 11, 2008 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Love the pictures...brings back so many memories when we met our Brayden! What an amazing day that was...you look SOOOO happy in the pictures!

 
At March 12, 2008 at 7:26 AM , Blogger A Team said...

SOOOOOOOOO SWEET!

 
At March 12, 2008 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

How sweet!! He was TINY!!!

It really makes me think that about that being Casey and me with "S" in maybe a month!?!? Hopefully we'll be in ETH together so we can trade cameras with you and take pics of each other with our growing families!!!

Dee Dee

 
At March 13, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

aw those photos are too cute!z

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home