Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Amylynn! http://amylynn3-thegoldsteins.blogspot.com/

i am : excited and nervous to go to Ethiopia in TWO weeks!

i think: CONSTANTLY...I have a hard time turning my 'brain off' and just relaxing

i know: love

i want: to live happily ever after

i have : FOUR KIDS!!!!!!!

i wish: weekends were longer

i hate: Monday mornings

i miss: Braeden when I am at work

i fear: the unknown

i feel: anxious, excited, happy, blessed

I hear : Braeden playing with his cars

i smell: cut grass

i crave: ice water

i search: blogs for updates on friends' adoptions

i wonder: what the future will hold

i regret: NOTHING! My experiences have made me who I am

i love: Shawn and my kids

i ache: for those children in Guatemala who cannot be placed

i care: deeply

i always : tell Braeden I love him

i am not: soft spoken

i believe: in miracles

i dance: with my little boy and at work when I am happy!

i sing: LOUDLY and often

i cry: rarely

i don’t always: remember where my keys are

i fight: for what I believe in

i write: lists obsessively

i win: political debates

i lose: my keys ALOT

i never: forget how much I love my family

i confuse: a clean house with utopia!

i listen: to my Mom

i can usually be found: in my living room / kitchen

i am scared: in the middle of the night sometimes

i need: support

i am happy about: who I am

i think : this was fun!

3 Comments:

At April 27, 2008 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Michelle Riggs said...

Too fun!

It's almost time!

 
At April 28, 2008 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Katie said...

That is fun !!

 
At April 29, 2008 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

I'm laughing at your responses. I find it most interesting that you always win political debates and that you sing LOUDLY.

I hope everything is falling into place!!

Thinking of you.
Dee Dee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home