Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Knock, knock...almost there.

So, I have it on pretty good authority that we will be getting our travel dates VERY soon...Yippee!! Due to this, I have been finishing EVERY last minute thing that I can think of.
My house is now completely finished EXCEPT I would like to have the landscaping done.
We took our boston terrier to the beauty salon. SO...she is ready to go.
Braeden is an angel as always. He LOVES his brother's bed in the "BOYS" room but of course thinks ALL of the beds are his. He looks at me with this face that says, "Thanks, Mommy! ANOTHER new bed!" Oh, we are going to be in for some fun when that little man has to share Mommy!
I still have MUCH clothes shopping to do for the kiddos but I have to wait on sizes. I have some really cute outfits but not enough.

I have decided when THE DATES do come, I am going to try to write as much as I can a step by step of travel call to departure. I know how much I like to read those details. SO I am going to try to do the same.

O.k. GOOD THOUGHTS!!! Hopefully, next post will be THE ONE!!

9 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Candy said...

YIPEEEEEE....How stinkin Exciting...Lets see there rooms!!!!

 
At April 13, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Oh Megan!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see pics of the kiddos at home!

 
At April 14, 2008 at 6:23 AM , Blogger A Team said...

I can not wait to hear the call has come as well!
I so remember the agonizing of waiting! Those last few days were a doozie.

YAY!
I can't wait I can't wait!!!

 
At April 14, 2008 at 7:46 AM , Blogger The Gresham Clan said...

That is so exciting. I'm praying that call comes SOOON for you!!! You have been waiting for your children for so long!

About the devotional... The name of the adoption devotional is Hope for the Journey, an adoption companion. I actually got it through Shaohannah's Hope when I applied for a grant. I'm not sure if you can order from them or not. But, if you apply for a grant from them, then they'll send it in the mail :)

I understand the ups and downs for sure. One day you're at total peace and then the next it's an agonizing wait and pain in your heart. Thank goodness we have God to turn to in all of this!

Praying for that call...

Kristin

 
At April 14, 2008 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Can't wait for that post!!!!
Come on travel call!

(By the way...how do you know the call is coming???)

Michelle

 
At April 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Megan,

It's getting exciting isn't it? I can't wait until you get that call.

Sharon

 
At April 17, 2008 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Coming to Amharica said...

Hanging in ther?? Maybe today...maybe tomorrow?! Thinking of you.

Love,
Dee Dee

 
At April 18, 2008 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Murphy Momma said...

We're anxiously checking to hear when your travel call is here. I can't wait to know those kids on on US soil with their forever family.
Sharon

 
At April 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Michelle Riggs said...

I am so excited that your childen will be home soon. I am praying for you my friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home