Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girl Dreams Realized x 2

I have two sisters and we are all very close with our Mom. I have always wanted to have a daughter and now I have two!! AND they are twins! This is almost hard for me to comprehend. I feel like an expert Mom to boys...I can play ball, cars, monsters, running around like loonie tunes, giggling over weird noises. I've GOT the Mom of boys thing! Now, I think to myself...I will get to have tea parties, play Barbies, play dress up, and doll house! When we go into stores to get ready for the kids, I look at dresses and little scooters (adorable skirts with bloomer pants!) and I think I CAN BUY THESE! I have daughters!
I think what I am trying to say is I am so filled with excitement and joy! I cannot wait to have boys AND girls and an expert player of all things little!!!!

6 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Girls are TONS of fun!!! My daughter and I are going earing shopping tomorrow....that's all she's been talking about all day. She is so excited to get a new pair of earings.
But BOYS.....what a special feeling to love a little man!!!
I think they are both just wonderful!! Kids are a blast.....they are a Joy and Blessing!!!!
I am so excited to see your family united....all four children together!! Can you believe you have four children! You have become the Simmons SIX!!! I have goose bumps thinking about it!
Praise God for all His blessings!

 
At April 29, 2008 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are going to have a lot of fun playing with your girls. There are a lot of cool stuff that was not available when we were little.

 
At April 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Toni W said...

You are so going to enjoy these kids. I can't wait to meet them.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Michelle Riggs said...

Your girls are going to have so much fun playing with you. They will love having a new family and being surrounded by so much love. I can't wait to follow your journey.

 
At April 30, 2008 at 4:44 PM , Blogger The Gresham Clan said...

I LOVE having my girl!! Before having kids, I was so nervous about a girl, but now that I have my precious L, I can't imagine life without her! It's so fun to have that mother/daughter bond and I know you'll love that x2!!!

I can't believe we leave in 9 days - aaaahhh - how are is the packing, the lists, the house cleaning, etc. etc. etc.??? I'm SOOO excited to meet our kids (and I'm excited to meet you too :) )!

Kristin

 
At May 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,
Just remember all those cute little things you just have to buy cost more money cause they know little girls will not stop asking for them until their Mommy buys it for them, but you will have it TIMES TWO!! :) It is going to be soooo hard for both of us to know when to say "NO!" Can't wait to meet everyone. I'm so thankful cause Maddie Rae will have so many cousins which is something I never had.
My thoughts & prayers,
Heather Rae

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home