Living Life As...

The Simmons Six

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Break in the Action (of Packing)

Braeden watching the animals!


My new pet...I loved her!


Erin the beautiful


The TIGERS...ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a wonderful time today at the Philadelphia Zoo. I wanted to just take a nice outing and ENJOY!! It was just what the doctor ordered! Braeden was so incredibly cute. He loved the zoo! He really liked the tigers and outside exhibits. I think he was afraid in the reptile house. Grandpop and Erin came with us! They were a BIG help to me because Braeden decided that he did not want to be in his stroller and was going to RUN through the zoo. He looked like he got out of his cage!! Haha!!

I kept looking at the other kids and felt so excited. I will be taking my FOUR kids to the zoo again this summer. This was a wonderful day for me. I was so at peace that I came home and took a nap! Wow...this is the life! I have to get them in now because I will NOT be napping soon enough.

5 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Michael and Michelle said...

Can you believe you will be leaving this week!!! I can't wait for you guys to get back and tell me everything about Ethiopia! Maybe you should do some baby/children/sibling counting and let us waiting people know if we could possibly have our children at HH (ha). But take lots of pictures...you never know, you might be taking pictures of our children.
Michelle

 
At May 6, 2008 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Toni W said...

Sounds like a great day. Glad to hear you were able to relax. I can't believe that a week from now we'll be with our kids!!

 
At May 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Michelle Riggs said...

How fun! Soon you will be posting picture of all of your kids.I can't wait!

 
At May 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Braeden was so cute when he was running around. thanks for taking me!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home